About Us

We are one of a kind memorial park offering resort-like amenities that cannot be seen anywhere else in the country!

Find you little piece of heaven

Chapel - Valley of Peace

Welcome to the Valley of Peace. Bacolod’s premier venue for commemorating our affection and dedication to our dearly departed family and friends through a 32 hectare resort - themed park developed by Proxima Centauri Realty and Development Corporation.

The Valley of Peace is the first of its kind to offer a unique memorial park with a special modern Asian theme that features a koi-filled lagoon and a non-denominational chapel.

The rolling green terrain and well-maintained landscapes exude an aura of peace and tranquility that makes the venue the perfect place to remember and honor your departed loved ones.

Our Story

The Valley of Peace Park of Life began as a vision of building a resort-themed memorial venue where the people of Bacolod and their dearly departed loved ones can spend time together in perfect harmony.

The Valley of Peace is a dream project of Proxima Centauri Real Estate and Development, a subsidiary of the GC & C Group of Companies, a Filipino owned and operated corporation with principal address at Carlos Hilado Avenue, Circumferential Road, Brgy. Bata, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental.

Our Mission

The Valley of Peace is dedicated to providing a full-featured, multi-functional memorial park complete with world-class facilities and amenities for the diverse community of Negros Occidental. Pair this with our comprehensive product offerings and gold standard quality service and you have a venue that will truly delight all clients.

Our team of professionals are ready to offer much needed comfort and support during your time of great emotional need. You can rest easy knowing that our comprehensive interment services will relieve you of as much burden as possible.

At the Valley of Peace Park of Life, we recognize the need for fair and equal service to all sectarian groups regardless of faith, belief and religious background. We aim to provide a venue where anyone can find solace and peace in your loved ones final resting place amidst a beautiful landscape.

Valley of Peace - Family

Our Vision

The Valley of Peace Park of Life sees itself in a continuous service to its patrons and clients in decades to come. The company intends to maintain the memorial grounds,its facilities and amenities in the same, if not better state, as when the park first opened its doors.

Site Development Plan

The Park features 10 sections of lawn lots covering 48 percent of the grounds with the remaining 52 percent is allocated to open spaces, water features, and landscaped areas.

The Valley of Peace also houses a columbarium, crematorium, mausoleum sections, an administration building, and meditation areas. Featured venues include 3 multi-purpose pavilions where clients may hold wakes and receptions and a non-denominational chapel for funeral and religious services.

There are sufficient parking spaces and restrooms scattered throughout the vicinity for the convenience of clients, family members and friends of the deceased during interment services as well as All Saints’ Day and All Soul’s Day holidays. Travelling in and around the premise is never going to be a problem with spacious roads expanding up to 30 meters wide.

Meet Our Team

LAYLON-SD-VOP

SHERWIN D. LAYLON

OIC

DANOY-PD-VOP

BERNADETTE P. DANOY

CSR

LAURENIO-JPD-VOP

JOHN PAUL D. LAURENIO

CLIENT RELATIONS ASSISTANT

TANGUAN-ERM-VOP

ESTHER ROSE M. TANGUAN

CLIENT RELATIONS ASSISTANT